Access and contact
How to get here, where to stay, your dining options… All the useful information you need to prepare for your spa visit, weekend or holiday at b’o resort.
Opening dates and hours
– Treatment facilities
- b’o thermal spa: until 7 November 2021*.
- Reception open Monday to Sunday from 9 am to 12.30 pm and from 1.30 pm to 6 pm.
– Tourist residence:
- b’o cottage****until 7 November 2021*.
- Reception open Sunday to Thursday from 8 am to 8 pm and Friday and Saturday from 8 am to 10 pm.
- Cheques and ANCV-SPORTS vouchers are not accepted / Luncheon vouchers accepted in digital card format
Arranging your treatments
Discover our spa and benefit from treatments every afternoon and Sunday morning by our teams of well-being specialists. The b’o spa reception is open from Monday to Saturday all day and on Sunday morning.
- Free activities: All of the individual treatments and packages give you complimentary access to the thermal water steam room, sauna, relaxation room, tearoom, walking tank and thermal water pool (subject to availability).*
- Treatment times : The time indicated is the time taken for the treatment. The start time of the treatment given on the treatment schedule must be respected so that it can be administered fully. Any delay may result in a reduction of the treatment time.
- All you need is a swimming costume! Just bring your swimming costume (trunks or shorts for men), we provide you with the following free of charge:
- a Gaspard Yurkievich bathrobe- a bag for your personal belongings- disposable sandals (for more comfort, you may wish to bring your own pair of sandals)- a swimming cap- And if you forget your swimming costume, you can purchase one from the shop.
- Treatments for teenagers :« So Good » Junior Ritual with apple is an exclusive treatment
reserved for 13-16 year olds.
- Payment will be taken for treatment(s) when appointments are made, which must be done in the presence of the adult responsible for the child.
- Treatments during pregnancy
- Between the 1st and 3rd month of pregnancy, all treatments apart from the thermal water treatments are permitted.
- Between the 4th and 6th months, all « gentle » thermal water, body or facial beauty treatments are permitted.
- From the 7th month, only facial beauty treatments and certain body treatments are permitted.
- Treatments for teenagers :« So Good » Junior Ritual with apple is an exclusive treatment reserved for 13-16 year olds. Payment will be taken for treatment(s) when appointments are made, which must be done in the presence of the adult responsible for the child.
- Hygiene measures: As part of the hygiene measures to combat COVID-19, masks must be worn in common areas. USN-1 approved reusable textile masks are available for purchase at reception and in the shop. Access to the thermal water steam room and the sauna at b’o thermal spa is also likely to be closed by administrative order.
Staying at b’o cottage ****
Late arrival, linen and housekeeping, included and optional services… All the information you need about organising your stay in one of our residences
The ideal hotel residence for your stay in Normandy
Within the thermal park, the résidence des thermes*** is the historical residence of the Thermes de Bagnoles de l’Orne. This former thermal palace is ideally located, opposite the b’o thermal baths and b’o thermal spa treatment areas.
Typical Normandy architecture
Regularly renovated and maintained, this residence contains 163 apartments and studios with a view over the thermal baths or the « Roc au Chien ». It offers all the comforts of a 3-star tourist residence according to the latest standards, and features an integrated restaurant, a pleasant terrace overlooking the thermal facilities, an entertainment area and a shop.
Its location, between the spring and the forest, makes it the ideal place to stay for those who are taking a thermal cure or who want to be a stone’s throw from the treatment facilities.
Choose the apartment that suits your needs
The apartments of the résidence des thermes*** are all equipped /
- with a kitchenette, shower room, telephone and Canal+ cable and digital terrestrial television. There are studios and lifts suitable for those with reduced mobility. Free private parking is reserved for customers staying at the residence.
- Several types of accommodation are available, from studios to 2-room apartments from 20 to 35 m² in size, for 1, 2 or 4 guests:
The b’o cottage**** is only a 10-minute walk from the town centre and there is a well-lit path to the treatment areas 300 m away.
A stop for the shuttle bus into the town is located just below the accommodation’s car park.
Accommodation with charm and character
With its traditional « Belle Époque » style architecture on the outside, the delightful b’o cottage**** residence is modern and comfortable on the inside.
The 158 spacious apartments are tastefully decorated with materials selected for well-being and comfort and a colour palette that is soft and peaceful, inspired by the sky, plants and minerals, and by the whole natural environment of the region
b’o cottage **** restaurant
b’o cottage**** restaurant , The best of Normandy cuisine
Inspired by the « slow food » movement, the b’o cottage**** restaurant is where the best of Normandy and the best of gastronomy go hand in hand, offering guests a cuisine that favours fresh and seasonal products.
All the pleasure of healthy and varied cuisine from Normandy
The restaurant offers healthy and varied meals every day to delight young and old, served in the indoor dining room or on the terrace, in a chic and relaxed atmosphere (highchairs are available on request).
The meal begins with a selection of starters according to the season. It continues with a wok dish cooked in the dining room, fish of the day or a casserole dish. The meat or fish, along with the sides, is cooked skilfully by the chef before your eyes. Finally, head for the dessert buffet, where a range of fresh fruit and pastries await you.
The b’o cottage**** restaurant offers you 4 set menus to suit your lifestyle:
- ½ board
- Takeaway meals